Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How Do I Compile C++ Source Code ?

I stumbled upon a c++ source code of a programm and it needs to be compiled by me. I am under win32 and i download the Dev-C++ compiler from sourceforge.


Tne source code i want to compile is http://www.shorturlsite.com/?r=8m


but i cant find how to do it. I tried opening the biggest file and compile that but it didnt work. Please help I really need to comile this programm...


Thanks in advance








PS: I have absolutely no knowledge of c++ or any other compilable language ( I can barely handle php)

How Do I Compile C++ Source Code ?
Well, to compile a C++ source, you shouldn't compile any random file, but the project file! I have looked over your source and it looks like a Visual Studio Project (one of the files has the .dsp extension). I am not sure if DevC can compile it, but you can give it a try. If it doesn't work, I recommend Visual C++ Express edition which is free and should do the trick (google for download ;).
Reply:Cute. An Rbot proggie

flowers uk

No comments:

Post a Comment