Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Automatic Car Clocking" For the above topic i need a source code (c++ codes) Where can i find it?

I am doing BE EEE, 2nd year. I need to do a package in Object Oriented Programming (C++), My topic is "Automatic Car Clocking"


The package must be submitted by the next week which should show the output in the computer screen but my package can only be shown through the hardware so it is being difficult to do, so i am also in need of simulation software which can show the output in the computer screen for the source code... Where can I get the respective source code and the software? Also give details about other source codes related to this topic and web site addresses etc...


The abstract which we have given to our staff is That this code is to give a alert indication about the fuel consumption of the car if the car consumes more fuel then the past %26amp; it will also indicate the distance traveled by the car and fuel consumed for that distance and also keeps this parameters for the reference...

"Automatic Car Clocking" For the above topic i need a source code (c++ codes) Where can i find it?
Please forgive me for saying this, but I really don't understand your question.





What exactly IS "car clocking"?





You talk about (comparison) "fuel consumption" and (comparison) "distance"? But where will you get the information to compare with? And how will you get the current information?





If this is a complete software package with inputs from mechanical devices that will be fed into the program from some kind of analog measuring device, you're talking about a major program which could take several months to an entire year or more to design! You need it in one week??? Again, I beg your forgiveness when I tell you that you have bitten off more than you can chew!





I DO wish you the best of luck, but I'm not sure this is really something that can be answered in here (again, I apologize, since this must seem like very bad news that I'm giving you).





Perhaps someone else knows of some source code for this kind of project, but I don't see where you'll get it from, personally speaking.

daffodil

No comments:

Post a Comment